The body of Eddie E. Bargreen, who was electrocuted, while working on electric wires a short distance west of Newton, Friday morning (February 3, 1922), was sent to Carbondale this morning at the request of the mother, who resides at that place. It is thought that the funeral will be held at that place Sunday afternoon. J.L. Costello, roommate of the unfortunate young man, and V.L. Logan, the lineman who was working with Bargreen when the accident occurred, accompanied the body to Carbondale. The Evening Kansan-Republican, Newton Kansas. February 4, 1922. Page 2.